Treasurer Volunteer Job Description
- Perform all bookkeeping for the organization through Quickbooks
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Ensure the timely payment of all invoices
- Run monthly payroll and submit the quarterly payroll tax filings
- Complete the monthly bank account reconciliation
- Compile and submit the annual Form 990 filing
- Submit the State of WI annual report
- Prepare and distribute annual tax documents to employees & independent contractors (W2s and 1099s)
- Participate in the annual budget preparation and present analysis of budget vs spend throughout the year
- Attend monthly board meetings which include two board retreats and present monthly financial results (income statement, cash flow forecast)
- Provide financial information as requested by other Board members for grants, fundraiser planning, or other adhoc requests
- The term for this volunteer opportunity runs from July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2022
Please use this form to contact us.
You can help make this happen!